Friday, July 16, 2010

All Good Must Come to an End


Calm down. Its not the end of my blog. Keep dreaming!

This W.O.T (week of training) has been rough. Five days solid of multiple workouts and very strenuous activity. Like the title says, It has came to and end. Todays training started out with...drum roll please....FRAN.

21-15-9 Reps of this couplet
95lb thrusters
pullups
Previous PR: 3:09
NEW PR!: 2:45

I felt like an absolute train wreck, but it happened, I saw the light at the end of the tunnel and powered through. I literally locked up afterwords. It was incredible.

After I picked myself up and dusted myself off I went right into some Push Jerks: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1

1@135
1@185
1@195
1@205
1@225
1@245
1@260 Failed twice.

I was alittle disappointed, as my previous PR was 255, but I don't sweat the small stuff. A PR on Fran is a HUGE deal.

Post workout nutrition brought to you by: PaleoKits

Until next week, Safe lifting and happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment