Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Globetrotting: Day 2

First, let me start off by sayin: ignore all spelling errors. I am fat fingering in the Norfolk airport terminal on my phone.
Secondly, I have decided that I will occasionally throw some random stories, pictures and info of my travels on this blog. That sounds much more appealing than starting a separate blog.

On that note.

I love traveling. I love people watching, but hate getting caught. I love flying but hate landing. It's a give and take relationshipthat you have to take the bad with the good. You can't be 100 percent pleased 100 percent of the time. That's life. The sooner you realize that, the more enjoyment you find in life.

In some cases you can take the good with the bad. For example, I'm flying like an aristocrat heiress, and have more luggage than the Hilton sisters, so my excess baggage feel were 500 dollars. Unlike the Hiltons, a BJ would not pay the bills. Thats the bad. The good? I put it on my government travel card. Things work out more often than not. If they don't, who cares. Suck it up. You are probably better off than most anyway.

Life throws us bad day in and day out. Accepting that, and rebounding will improve life in more ways than you know.

WOD:
Strength:
Overhead Squat
5x5
Metcon:
100 burpee pullups for time.

Cool down:
Thorough stretch and run 400 m at a gradual pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment