Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Morning Classes Going Great


For about 2 and a half weeks now I have been dragging my ass out of bed, as well as the asses of about 4-5 people depending and going through a workout at 5:30 AM.

I thought it would be a terrible experience for two reasons. The first reason: I HATE mornings. The second, Most other people HATE mornings. I was left to assume that myself and the trainees would but heads. Turns out, things go pretty smoothly. I enjoy getting up now, and I even occasionally smile. Its a great feeling to get up before the sun and accomplish more in 1 hour than most people do all morning. I gotta give it up for the "Coalition Crew" All five of them.

Todays Workout:

3 Rounds:
10 Burpees
20 Box Jumps
30 Pushups
40 Squats
50 Jumps with jump rope

Everyone did great, all right around the 20 minute mark. Keep up the good work!


I have moved my training blog to www.manufacturedman.blogspot.com. Gotta keep your business and personal life seperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment